- For companies that work on behalf of our Company: We may cooperate with third-party companies that can perform all functions related to business support on our behalf, in connection with this, your personal information may be partially disclosed. We impose strict requirements on such companies, which state that they can use your personal data only for purposes that are limited to the provision of contractual services; the transfer of this information to them is prohibited, in the event that the situation does not fall under the contractual requirements, namely, is not necessary in order to provide the stipulated services. Business support functions can include: issuing winnings and bonus prizes, implementing submitted applications, fulfilling orders, managing information systems, as well as conducting interviews with our counterparties. Also, we must disclose information (which is not personalized) when selecting suppliers.
– For subsidiaries and joint ventures: by such enterprises we mean organizations in which our Company owns a partial share, more than half. When transferring your data to partners in subsidiaries or joint ventures, we prohibit our partners from disclosing your personal data to any parties for the purposes of marketing, advertising, and we also prohibit using it in any way that would be contrary to your decision. If you have indicated that you do not wish to receive any advertising or marketing materials from us on your behalf, our Company undertakes to keep your information confidential, not to pass it on to partners, for further use for purposes marketing
– For pages that are partner or jointly positioned: Our Company has the right to transfer information to its partner companies, which, together with our Company, are engaged in the implementation of special offers and events related to the promotion of a certain product on the pages of our resource, which we we position together with these partners. If the page asks for personal data, you will be sent a warning that the information may be shared. In turn, our partners have the right to use any information you provide in accordance with their own privacy notices, which will be provided to you for further reference when you submit personal information.
- In the process of transferring control over the company: the rights to transfer your personal data, in case of sale (partial or full) or transfer of assets of our company, or the company itself, remain with our Company. In the process of transferring control over the enterprise, you will receive a notification from our Company, which indicates that you can refuse the transfer of your personal information. In some cases, when you refuse to transfer personal data, you give the opportunity to receive services or products that were previously provided to you by our Company from a new organization.
– For law enforcement agencies: our Company has the right to disclose your personal data without your consent to a third party for the following purposes: to avoid an offense, court order or regulatory act; to assist with government investigations; to strengthen or protect the rights of our Company's subsidiaries or the Company itself; as well as to assist in fraud prevention;
You can unsubscribe at any time from receiving our letters, which are distributed by our regular mailing list. A special link will help you to carry out the chosen procedure, which you can see at the end of any of our letters or write to our e-mail: email@example.com.